We Are the Bridge to the Customers for the Companies We Serve,
We're Just a Phone Call Away...(704) 665-0469
NC Notary Signing Services covers an array of notarial services for the general public, organizations, businesses, and for other notaries. My goal is to help your business know what we can and cannot do as a notary to help answer any questions you may have. As your preferred notary, we are an extension of your organization or firm and pride ourselves in being efficient, organized, and upholding the laws that govern us as a notary public.
LIMITATIONS ON A NOTARY'S AUTHORITY
Notaries cannot perform the following acts:
- Assist persons in preparing wills, mortgages, deeds, deeds of trust, or any other legal documents.
- Provide immigration consultation.
- Provide legal advice.
- Choose the appropriate notarial certificate to be placed on a document.
Certifying a True Copy or Notarizing or Authenticating a Photograph
A notary public possesses only three powers:
- Taking acknowledgments
- Taking verifications and proofs
- Administering oaths and affirmations
A NOTARY DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO:
- ...certify true copies
- ...authenticate photographs
- ...or otherwise perform any other service not specifically set out by law.